Now, we are going to tell you home remedy Natural Makeup Hair Skin Care Beauty Tips in Cold Winter Season. Winter is a beloved season by everyone, but it is difficult to take care about your skin and hairs in this season. Specially, majority of women become confuse that how to enrich their selves with natural makeup in winter season. In this article, you will find complete guidance about winter season beauty tips for natural makeup and you will also come to know about your hairs and skin care in cold winter season.
Natural Makeup Hair Skin Care Beauty Tips in Cold Winter Season:
Winter is a season to wear the dresses of cheerful colors and enhance your beauty with light and natural makeup. But in other hand, many problems like thin hairs and dry skin are also come with this season. The big question is to handle these problems in proper way to look glowing and pretty. So, let’s start the tutorial about Natural Makeup Hair Skin Care Beauty Tips in Cold Winter Season.
Skin Care Beauty Tips In Winter:
- You can get healthy and glowing skin in winter season by following these simple winter skin care tips.
- Apply water based moisturizer on your body, specially the barred parts of your body while going out in winter season. If you want soft skin in winter, apply moisturizer minimum 2-3 times in a day.
- It’s better to use sunscreen while going out.
- Wash your face and hands several times specially before applying moisturizer. Water is a gift of nature, which keeps your skin soft healthy.
- Most important tip for Natural Makeup Hair Skin Care Beauty Tips in Cold Winter Season is to never ever very hot water for bath or skin wash. It seems that very hot water is useful for your skin and body. But in actual, hot water is very dangerous for your skin. It causes the skin burn and dead cells of your skin. So, always use medium hot water in winter season to keep your skin soft and healthy.
Also read complete guidance of Home Remedies Skin Care Beauty Tips In Winter.
Natural Makeup Tips in Winter:
- Choose suitable colors which make you attractive according the weather.
- For dry skin, apply moisturizer before makeup. If you have oily skin? Apply a winter cream according to the tone of your skin before applying makeup.
- Apply light makeup, matched with your skin. At the end, apply a creamy and matching foundation on your skin. It keeps your skin glowing and healthy in the cold winter season. Let’s go forward to take care about your hairs for Natural Makeup Hair Skin Care Beauty Tips in Cold Winter Season.
Care of Hairs in Winter Season:
- Always use medium warm water to wash your hairs, because Hot water will damage your hairs.
- Always apply conditioner to your hairs after wash them in cold winter season.
- If you have dandruff in your hairs, try to massage your hairs and head with oil daily or minimum thrice in a weak. For urgent results, you can mix few drops of lemon in oil for the massage of your hairs.
- Another important tip for Natural Makeup Hair Skin Care Beauty Tips in Cold Winter Season is to always cover your hairs with some kind of scarf or hat etc, while you are going outside in cold winter season. It keeps your hairs secure from the damages of cold winds.
Useful Diet For Skin in Winter:
- It is a common issue that you don’t feel thirsty in winter as compared in summer season. That’s why people don’t drink necessary quantity of water in winter season. That’s why their skin become rough and dull. So, try to drink minimum 10-12 glass of water to keep you skin healthy and soft. It is one of the most important tip for Natural Makeup Hair Skin Care Beauty Tips in Cold Winter Season.
- In winter season, you skin needs more vitamins to fight with coldness of foggy winter season and cold winds. Try to use take such diet, which include necessary vitamins for skin. For example, vitamin C is very important for healthy skin. Drink orange juice or eat 2-3 mangos in a day to get pure and natural vitamin C for the skin of your whole body.
- People love to take tea and coffee in winter season. You can’t stop yourself to take tea or coffee to enjoy the foggy or rainy time of winter season. But don’t take too much tea or coffee because the high quantity of tea or coffee will make your skin dull.
So, how are you feeling now after reading the tutorial of Natural Makeup Hair Skin Care Beauty Tips in Cold Winter Season? We hope you have answers of your questions about natural makeup, hair care and skin care in winter season. Enjoy this cold winter season with glowing and soft skin.