Ayyan Ali Top Pakistani Super Model and Singer
She did her first modeling assignment offered by a corporate company at the age of 15 only when she was studying Science at Educators Girls High School (Defense Campus). Her first modeling project got hit and made her to be recognized as the new face of Pakistan Modeling industry and later she became the Most Wanted model of Asia, in the world. She is beautiful and got a very exceptional looks from God, addition to this her professional attitude enabled her to do 400 cover shoots, 1500 print campaigns and 35 commercials in just some years of her career.
She has also been brand ambassador of famous brands including Sunsilk, Samsung, Honda, Coca-Cola, L’Oreal, Calvin Klein, Magnum and Toyota. Young model Ayyan Ali is known for her fearlessness, professionalism and hard work. This female model is also famous for her friendly nature and boldness. Her statement that got huge exposure was, once she said in her interview that;
“You should know the difference between vulgar and decent. You can carry a short skirt in a nice way. It depends on you.”
She isn’t only renowned for her success in the field of modeling in fact she has also recognized herself as a successful singer when she launched her first song on Eid last year with the name of “You and I” and later sang “Making Dollars” and got huge likes for her song. She is still working on other songs of her album named “Nothing Like”In her modeling career she has won a list of awards such as;
- US consulate General “ Women’s Day” in 2009
- Best emerging model ”Lux Style Awards” in 2010
- Kelvin Kenny “beauty of the year Award” in 2012
- Best female model “Pakistani media Awards” in 2012
- Best female model “Hum Awards” in 2013
- Veet award and express tribune award as best female model in 2013
- Beauty icon of the year “Pakistan media awards” in 2014
- Best female model “Pakistan Media Awards” in 2014
- Women’s Day “Beauty icon of the year” in 2014
Model ayyan ali’s career was scandalized because the money laundering case in 2015 and she is still facing the courts in Pakistan in this case.